America’s Next Top Model is back, here in the UK, so i’m here to review the first episode of the new season, through bullet points and unedited reactions.
- I love the fact Tyra came back for the first episode, she built this brand and empire for herself and shows women that we can be strong and we can carve our own destiny.
- 28 girls seems like a lot but i’m guessing they will be cutting that number down by half.
- New Juges: Rita Ora, Ashley Graham, Drew Elliott and Law Roach, they are actually a dream team for where fashion is at right now.
- They have thrown them right in the deep end and I LOVE IT, this is how the industry is, you want to make it, you have to work hard and act fast.
- I haven’t even taken a real liking to any of them yet apart from Giah, she is beautiful and has a curvy body.
- This elimination process is truly brutal, imagine standing in line for ages and finding out your not in. This is tough.
- I liked Paige, i’m glad she’s in.
- I’m so glad both the twins got through, i feel like they are going to be truly interesting.
- I really like the 14 finalists, but give it a few weeks for there personality’s to come out and i might not be saying i like them all.