ANTM: Episode 2
I’m back with my real time review of America’s Next Top Model, for those who missed it last week, i put the episode on and then react to the episode via unedited bullet points.
- Now that i’m watching it weekly, instead f in one go, i’m glad they have a previously on bit.
- I love the fact the house has gone back to basics, it feels like season one while also being new and fresh while still holding on to what made ANTM special.
- Runway week is one of my favourites, besides Makeover week and when they find out were their going abroad.
- I LOVE STACEY MCKENZIE
- Harlem, Voguers and a Walk Off, how can this get any better.
- I knew it would be squad one, they did look the best and brought it.
- This fight just got majorly out of hand.
- Stacey’s story is so inspiring and just shows how important it is to believe in yourself and fight for what you want.
- Runway to Photoshoot, that’s a really cool concept from an artistic stand point, now we have to see who can pull it off.
- I love Zendaya, her looks are always on point.
- They are either bringing it or struggling, there is no in between.
- Kyle won the challenge, I love her she is one of my favourites so far.
- I feel bad for Paige, she seems really nice and we all get star struck, but at least next time she might be able to handle it better.
- The photo’s are always tough, cause it may seem like people are doing well during the shoot but it doesn’t always come off that way in print.
- Cody’s photograph took my breath away and I’m so glad she got the best photo of the week.
- I’m sad Justine is leaving, but she should come back in a year or two and learn her craft, cause she is beautiful, she just needs to work at it more.