Project Runway: Season 15, Episode 2
Our Review of Episode 2 of Season 15 of Project Runway is here.
- There all meeting at a cute little party, I wonder if anything in the room will have anything to do with the challenge?
- I Knew it….they have to use the decorations as the materials.
- I love it when thinks get this hectic
- I love it when Tim gets bitchy
- When they don’t listen to Tim and get sassy
- I don’t know how they get it all done in the time given.
- The fact that they have to style their models, says alot about their taste level. Styling is harder than it looks.
- Mah-Jing: I love this dress, i want it, its so beautiful
- Jenni: Her outfit is strange but i kinda love the vibe. It’s fun
- Sarah: Love the skirt HATE the top
Nathalia: I like what she was trying to do, but it looks kinda cheap
- Dexter: that outfit was another level.
- Rik: LOVE LOVE LOVE, it’s so interesting
- Ian: I agree with Tim, this is so BASIC
- Tasha: she is the designer for me, that outfit is something I would rock all the time.
- Erin: Give me big bird chic, it’s classy and fun.
- Linda: i like parts of it, but something is kinda off for me
- Kimber: I love the vibe of it, but it just looks like a tent
- Laurence: So Basic
- Brik: It’s like a futuristic 70′s rock goddess
Cornelius: I love this look, the green makes the flowers on the neck just POP
Roberi: This was an interesting look for me, it would look amazing in a photoshoot
- Alex: What is with those colours together…..well the taste level on that is something else.
- Safe: Mah-Jing, Jenni, Sarah, Nathalia, Rik, Linda, Kimber, Laurence, Cornelius and Alex.
- The Six:
Roberi, Dexter, Tasha, Erin, Ian, Brik
- Top Four: Erin, Tasha, Dexter, Roberi
- Winner: Erin
- Bottom Two: Ian and Brik
- Eliminated: Ian