Project Runway: Season 15, Episode 3
Our Review of Episode 3 of Season 15 of Project Runway is here.
- Just Fab Challenge: Yes, support all the women
- Every woman should get to feel beautiful and stylish no matter her age, hight or size.
- One day challenges are brutal
- I would love to go to Mood, there is just so much choice there.
- I find it strange when Tim walks in the room and it’s deadly quite
- When Tim says basic, I need that as my text tone.
- I swear there is always that one person who messes up just before panel
Laurence: Love the colour and cool girl vibe of the jumpsuit
Rik: I really like the top but the skirt is horrible, i don’t like the cut of it at all. oh wait it’s a one piece…now i hate it.
Alex: Black, Dramatic and Trendy, i would wear this look on a night out.
Jenni: This look is really fun and on point with whats happening in fashion right now
Kimber: I really like this, it’s a little simple but would work for any woman of any shape or size
Linda: I do really like this, it’s cool and trendy but i don’t know if it’s right for every woman, i feel like unless your toned or have very little body fat you could feel self conscious in that bodycon dress.
Nathalia: I would go out in that, fitness is huge right now and this look works for busy women going to and from a workout.
Sarah: I’ve seen this look on every store website for the past 10 years, i mean if it ain’t broke don’t fix it, but i just want more from you.
- Mah-Jing: This is gorgeous, and with the sintched waist it will work for most body types, have to get that perfect hourglass shape from somewhere.
Cornelius: I’m sorry this is just too much going on. i like elements of it, but on the whole it’s a big no.
Tasha: That’s something i would go out in, every occasion needs some rock and roll.
Brik: ugh, so basic, so boring
- Dexter: It’s so cool, i need this in my wardrobe
Roberi: I love the fact it’s three different pieces that can be work together while also being worn with other items within a woman’s wardrobe. i need more of this
- Erin: I do like this, but i wish i could of seen the other look she described in the work room.
- Safe: Mah-Jing, Jenni, Sarah, Nathalia, Rik,
Dexter, , Cornelius and Tasha.
- The Six: Erin, Kimber, Alex,
Laurence, Linda, Brik.
- Top Four: Erin, Laurence, Alex, Kimber
- Winner: Laurence
- Bottom Two: Linda and Brik
- Eliminated: Linda