Project Runway: Season 15, Episode 4
Our Review of Episode 4 of Season 15 of Project Runway is here.
- This is hounestly the episode I have been looking forward to.
- I hate neon but i love black light, this should be one of the most creative challenges they have done on this show.
- I love the way Erin describes things, it must be manic in her head.
- Tim is just too much this season already
Cornelius: i love the simple day look and real urban punk night look
- Jenni: This whole look is EVERYTHING i love about fashion kids and creative types.
- Alex: It’s all kinds of boring
Mah-Jing: I like it but i don’t love it
Nathalia: i wan’t sure when she was making it, but it’s a real showstopper on that runway.
Roberi: I really do love this, the texture and colours really make it POP but it does look similar to something i saw at my prom.
- Kimber: I like the fact that the change is subtle, i just kinda wanted more from it
- Sarah: your look are gorgeous but just too safe for my liking
- Rik: It’s a strong warrior princess look, but i don’t love it.
- Laurence: I’m so glad she has immunity cause she would be in trouble this week.
- Tasha: I love you BUT I don’t love this look
- Erin: how does she do it every week, it’s so cute and girl next door for daytime and just something eles a little nugty for night time. The need is real.
- Brik: Yawn, i don’t get what you were doing
- Dexter: That whole look was just amazing, need more fringe in my life..
- Safe: Sarah, Nathalia, Brik, Roberi, Dexter,
Alex and Tasha.
- The Six: Jenni, Kimber, Erin, Cornelius, Rik,
- Top Four: Jenni, Erin, Cornelius, Rik
- Winner: Erin
- Bottom Two: Mah-Jing and Kimber
- Eliminated: Kimber