ANTM: Episode 8
Our Review of Episode 8
of Cycle 23 of America’s Next Top Model is here.
- India completely deserved best video last week, I love her so much.
- Aww, Marissa really misses Kyle.
- Binta is doubting herself and she shouldn’t, you can’t be good at everything, just do what your good at and be true to yourself.
- All the drama is so silly.
- The party challenges are always hilarious, someone always gets to drunk, someone always creates drama and someone always kills it
- We now get to see how much work goes into those red carpet events; it takes a lot to look that good.
- Fashion editorial in real life, oh this is going to be golden.
- I love Philipp Plein
- It’s live modelling not a shouting match, some of these girls are just
- How did Cody and Marissa win? I thought all the shouting for sure would put people off.
- Luxe Photoshoot, this is going to be so good.
- These are going to look incredible; I’m so excited to see the end product.
- Why is Courtney complaining, normally she’s so good. She just needs to go for it.
- It’s never good when a photographer just goes, ‘you’re done’, in a negative tone.
- It’s like saying ‘I’m so glad this is over’.
- Courtney’s life has been so hard and it explains why she seems so cold all the time, your experiences shape you and hers definitely have.
- Marissa, I really love this, it’s so cute.
- India, is fierce, she has been killing it.
- Paige, I’m sorry but I’m not even looking at her.
- Binta, it’s nice but yet again, I’m not looking at her
- This shoot is a real hit and miss for me
- Tatiana, this is so good
- Coryanne, this isn’t great, I think everyone struggled with the steps
- Cody, I really like it but I want more
- Courtney, this is so boring, meh
- Best Photo: Tatiana
- Bottom Two: Binta and Courtney
- Eliminated: Binta
- Next Week: a full music video with the past girls, this is exciting